American Writing & Editing AB offers these services:
- Managing publication projects
- Training writers, editors, and translators
- Advising college and university students on a freelance basis (papers, theses, and dissertations)
Since its launch in 1989, AW&E has served more than 200 clients in sectors such as finance, pharma, medical, IT, and telecom. Judy Petersen owns and operates the company and works with subcontractors who provide the same services.
Besides planning and managing documentation projects, she has written, edited, and translated ads, articles, branding manuals, brochures, business plans, fact sheets, press releases, and corporate style sheets.
Her work is displayed throughout this site.
On May 25, 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force.
The regulation aims to strengthen the rights and freedoms of all citizens in the EU and EEA countries, relating to their protection when processing personal data.
With GDPR, your rights as a customer are enhanced. At AW&E, we keep your data, i.e. name, address, telephone, contact person, and mail addresses in separate folders per customer—to enable customer communication and invoicing.
Judy Petersen is AW&E’s data protection officer (reachable at Judy@americanwritingandediting.se); contact her to receive information on what data exist regarding your company.
- Is aware of why and how we collect your personal data.
- Doesn’t process your personal data without your consent.
- Stores your personal data safely.
- Doesn’t share your personal data with third parties.
- Never stores personal data longer than necessary.
- Regularly purges, deletes, and anonymize personal data.
- Ask to have your personal data removed from our records at any time.
- Update your personal data at any time.
- Make an active choice to consent to or deny processing of your personal data.
- Get a copy of all personal data we have stored about you at any time.